- Fees must be paid in Punjab & Sind Bank, Model Town, Bareilly, between 5th and 20th of the first month of the term
failing which a fine of Fifty Rupees for every subsequent fee month will be charged. Fee will be accepted in cash.
Defaulter may be struck off the school register in such cases re-admission may be done by depositing full admission fee.
- No exemption or deduction in fees will be made on account of broken period, holidays or absence at any cause.
- In April the fees of April to June will be taken by the 20th April in the new fee booklet obtained from the school office after declaring the final results. If the fees are not paid by the 20th April for these three months, the name of the student will not be included in the attendance register of July.
- No student will be allowed to appear for the examination unless all dues have been cleared.
- A separate fee chart has been attached to the Fee Book for the intimation of the parents/guardians.
- Please Click here to show the fees structure